Subject: [Leica] My last aftermarket battery just died
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 08:40:33 -0700

There either is or isn't....

We are not talking about religion...

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On Mar 14, 2013, at 8:31 AM, grduprey at mchsi.com wrote:

Actually there is a protection circuit in the batteries.  Which
unfortunately is the main problem with DMR batteries, at least with my 2
extra DMR batteries.  They show only 1/4 charge when they are indeed fully
charged.  Most major companies have protection circuits in their batteries
to protect the cells, and the user from disasters like exploding cells due
to improper charging.

Cheers,
Gene