Subject: [Leica] NEX 7 ­ A new system camera for LEICA lenses ? « Farines-Photo Blog
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 19:27:38 -0400

Adam, the rumors are very much true about a revamped Nex 7 coming very
soon.  The full frame will take a little longer as lenses are just being
fleshed out for the Nex APS-C cameras.  Sony had a great deal of internal
debate about the Nex system with the original winners designing an auto
camera that could be used in a more manual mode if you worked at it.  The
Nex 7 was the other approach that allowed a fabulous level of image control
as you know.  The Nex 3 and 5 versions are high return items with pretty
high customer unhappiness.  I see almost no unhappiness out of the Nex 7
users.

The only thing holding Sony back is the overall poor performance of the
organization financially so resources are scarcer than they might have been.