Subject: [Leica] Leica 75mm Summilux vs 80mm Summilux-R?
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:05:52 +0000

I use both of mine - the 80 on my DMRs and the 75 on my film Ms/M9. I find
the R80 easier to focus as it has a shorter throw than the M75
(notwithstanding the difference between RF and SLR). I'm not prepared to
sell either as I use them both and love the way they render the images.

Charlie

Charlie Chan
www.charlie-chan.co.uk