Subject: [Leica] OT--technical question for a friend
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 10:39:35 -0600

This Plustek doesn't answer Jim's but I get a little HP laser printer to go
with it.  Faxing can be done straight out of most desktop machines.  I
don't like the combo  scanners myself.

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2011/07/finally-ditch-the-paper-with-plusteks-book-scanner/

Plustek makes a whole line of these book scanners.