Subject: [Leica] Softies for new M (and maybe M-E and Monochrom)
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 09:00:59 -0600

I always thought softies were a great idea in theory.

In practice for me at least, they delivered about two shots per roll of the
inside of my camera bag.

Sometimes the dash of my car, or my foot;  Random, uninteresting frames,
usually out of focus.

I bought a few from Tom, and I had a couple Nikon ones.  I lost all that I
got from Tom long before I went digital, so I got out of the habit.

Having given away one of the Nikon ones, the last sits on my F2 on the
shelf, only to be used when I exercise the shutter.

That new one from Tom with the groove looks like sculpture though.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/