Subject: [Leica] IMGS: NYC subway images
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 19:18:51 +0100

The text was actually delete. The problem comes from the use of an
"old" thread. Starting a new one is the way to go I guess.

OTT: Had I know you were back there, could have met in NY, which would
have been a privilege and a pleasure for me.

Keep clicking my friend

Amiti?s
Philippe, another one ;-)

Le 6 mars 13 ? 19:12, Phil Forrest a ?crit :