Subject: [Leica] IMGS: NYC subway images
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 17:37:35 +0100

Nice series Phil, but lost amidst a dog thread here.
I'd recommend starting a new thread when you post photos rather than
deleting another thread's subject line, this would increase visibility
as I nearly crashed the whole stack before I saw the change ...

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 6 mars 13 ? 05:02, Phil Forrest a ?crit :