Subject: [Leica] IMG: General Tire
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 15:42:36 -0800

Call it oofbg, or bokeh, as you prefer...

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On Mar 1, 2013, at 3:31 PM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at gmail.com> wrote:

AAll I can say Bill, is I never heard of Sushi until I heard of it.  That
doesn't make it something I don't want to have anything to do with.

I was a country boy from North Louisiana with a Brownie Hawkeye when I
moved to Wetzlar Germany at 13 years old.

Now I am a 68 year old guy who shoots with an M9, and I know and care what
bokeh means.

BTW, I make my living as Webmaster for the University Libraries.  That's
right, I build the internet.

--
Regards,

Sonny