Subject: [Leica] LUG as spam?
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 20:07:23 +0100

Be aware that Interpol and other local police agencies world wide are
making a hunt for sex offenders i.e. their texts and pictures these
days. Each word, terms or allusions to sex on the I-net is
systhematically filtered out and put aside for close inspection. This
item is high on the priority list for criminals.

A Canadian found himself behind bars after another trip to the far
east. He had sent lots of dirty pictures with children. Some images
where heavily cripted. A clever policeman guessed he appeared on some
of the pictures. The image code was finally cracked after weeks of
tests. His face finally appeared and he was traced back in his
homeland. There is no such thing as a protection or a code that cannot
be cracked.

Never open unwanted messages or pictures if you are not sure of its
origins, besides riscs of virusses or computer attacks etc.
I'm not even sure this mail will pass without being set aside and
checked for the mere word I hesitate to use only once.

Cedric