Subject: [Leica] LUG as spam?
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 11:24:42 -0700

Douglas Barry wrote:
>Having problems with my email at the moment. I can receive them but
>sending
>is hit and miss. I sent this last night and it never appeared, so here goes
>again.

I had something similar happen.  I subscribe via the digest and posted
something about a movie I saw.  The post never showed up in my digest but
one person replied (thanks Ric) so I know it was at least partially sent.
 When I checked my spam folder I found it (LUG 52:19).  I use Gmail, and
their explanation was that it had some suspicious content, without further
details.  I looked through the subject headings and found some that said
"sex photography," so that could explain it, but it's hard to know for sure.

Anyway, it doesn't hurt to peek at the spam folder now and then.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LUG as spam?)