Subject: [Leica] Spain's Economic Collapse
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:53:55 -0500

Two thoughts, maybe more; Ireland has a decent manufacturing base relative
to population and combined with the Eurozone cheap taxes and rational labor
laws employment should improve.  Second, Greece has started to market
tourism and cheap housing so should crawl back the traditional third world
way.  I am not disparaging Greece, but taking money from tourists is a
great way to start adding jobs and tax income; getting non-nationals to own
property and pay higher property taxes is also a good way to start building
back.(Florida does this with a dual property tax structure for residents
and non-residents.

If you are looking for beautiful ocean views then look at coastal Turkey;
rapidly expanding industrial base, fairly stable government and yet
property is still pretty cheap.  Just my 0.02

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Spain's Economic Collapse)