Subject: [Leica] for sale friday
From: jdsluss at windstream.net (JOHN SLUSS)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 13:02:57 -0500

I am slowly selling all but two or three of my cameras and several lenses.
Over the next several weeks,

Leica M7,  .72 body only,  in original box
$1,250.00

Leica M8,  In original box
$1,400.00

Noctilux  f1.0  Canada  Comes with case and original box
$3,223.00

Vario-APO- Elmarit-R 1 2.8/70-180. Comes with case and original box
$2,000.00

The above are in as new condition.  I am the original owner.

I have a couple of Canons, a EOS !D mark 2 N and a Canon EOS 1DS Mark 2.
Those may be listed if I can find all that goes with them or close to it.
The Canons are well used but are in good working condition the last time I
used them.

BTW I have a Nikon D1 if anyone is into antiques.

A cervical spinal cord injury has taken almost all of the air out of my
sails. The SLR's weigh is far too much for me to handle anymore and I am not
getting any better. Not to mention the medical bills just keep on coming,
and they are pretty heavy too.

Please contact me with any questions.

John

John D. Sluss