Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday
From: jdsluss at windstream.net (JOHN SLUSS)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:27:37 -0400

Happy rainy day Friday.

I have a few more items to attempt to sell before I move to Indianapolis.
We are moving 5 days before Race day, now that is going to be a trip. Better
than race day though.

Leica M8 .72,  black. In perfect condition except a very slight amount of
brassing  where the neck strap rubs against the camera. This is body only.
Of course instructions, battery with charger in original box is included
buyer pays postage and insurance. -$2,200

Epson RD-1 Is well used but works fine. Comes in original box, battery and
charger.  I had the instruction manual I received on disk printed out in a
booklet . Buyer pays postage and insurance.  $600.00

I feel silly adding that the buyer pays.. But I did not do that once and
feel I was burned. Never assume. On the other hand let us assume for
anything I post for sale the buyer is responsible for any extra costs of
getting it there.

Leica R8 Motor Wider new unpacked but not used.   $150.00

Leica M7  .72  Black Excellent shape, as new. In original box with battery,
charger and instruction book.  $2,200   Not that anyone probably cares but
if it does not sell here I will probably just keep it and use it for trade
along the way sometime, somewhere.

Hope someone has some interest,

Sincerely,

John D. Sluss