Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cardinal Male
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:04:16 -0600

I work that way with butterflies, but it is a little hard to do with a 500mm
lens and tripod.  I like to pick a spot near a wall, in the shadows if
possible, and then hide under the black cloth and be very still.  After a
few minutes, I become a part of the normal scene. ;~)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA