Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cardinal Male
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:49:28 +0100

If you move slowly, don't make sudden movements, always going the same
way and stay or sit at the same place, they will get used to your
presence. Don't walk in full sunlight but retreat to the dark sides of
the garden. They can even come quite close to you. The boldest first
being watched and soon followed by the others. In the end they won't
mind your presence at all.

Kind regards

Cedric