Subject: [Leica] IMG: Film Images from Leica IIIf
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:40:09 -0600

Thanks for looking and commenting, Nathan.  The main reason I gave up on the
IIIf was that my eyes and glasses just don't perform like they did when I
was younger.  The small RF/VF windows are a pain for me.  I bought a Bessa
R2a to use when I need a rangefinder camera.

The old Volvos just keep on running.  We bought one for our grandkids to use
in learning to drive.  They are boxy, but the kids appreciated the wheels,
and we felt better about their safety.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA