Subject: [Leica] IMG: Film Images from Leica IIIf
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 15:39:58 -0600

It is in the 30s (F) and spitting snow, so I looked back at some older
images to see if I could find interesting subjects.  Here are two from 2008
using my Leica IIIf RD and Summitar.

Volvo, in the past, was known for square shapes, but still came up with some
classic designs.  This rear corner of a 1989 740 wagon shows a design that
held on for several years:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Classic+Volvo+1989.jpg.html

Lear had some flight problems at the upper edges of the flight envelope
early on.  This Lear Jet 25B is equipped with an angle of attack indicator
to help overcome these problems.  This is the sensor:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Lear+Jet+25B+AOA+Sensor.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA