Subject: [Leica] FS: R lenses & stuff
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:50:24 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

It pains me to do this but stuff that isn't producing pictures has to go...

60mm Macro-Elmarit-R, E60/Series VIII, 3-cam.  I don't need two.  I barely
use one.
Significant finish wear, optically and mechanically excellent.  Both caps.
$400 plus insured shipping.

90mm Summicron-R, Series VII with step-up ring to E55, 3-cam.  Significant
finish wear, optically and mechanically excellent.  Both caps.  $350 plus
insured shipping.

Leica R4sP, works well but needs new light seals, average finish wear.  $125
plus insured shipping.

100mm APO-Macro-Elmarit-R, 3-cam with STA-1 and Arca-style QR plate,
excellent condition, both caps.  Make me an offer I can't refuse.

ELPRO 1:1 for 100mm APO-Elmarit-R with hood & case.  $400 plus insured
shipping.

180mm APO-Elmarit-R in excellent condition.  ROM plus SL cam, early version
modified to accept 1.4x APO-Extender-R (this modification is no longer
available), with STA-1 and Arca-style QR plate and both caps.  Make me an
offer I can't refuse.  This will have to be a VERY good offer.

Shoulder stocks: one shoulder stock for Televit, similar to the illustration
on the l-camera-forum wiki page:
http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-wiki.en/index.php/14188  make an offer

early model 14188 shoulder stock originally sold with the 400mm f/6.8 Telyt.
 This version does not have a hand grip; it's the version most suitable
(IMHO) for a QR plate to attach to a monopod.  $175 each plus shipping (I
have at least two available).

Leitz 560mm f/6.8 Telyt and 400mm f/5.6 Novoflex T-Noflexar with Novoflex
PIGRIFF-C, shoulder stock, Arca-style QR plate, custom electric release for
DMR, adapters for Nikon F and Leica-R, front and Leica-R rear caps.  $1500
plus insured shipping.

Burgundy leather ERC for Leicaflexes, has some marks (it's not pristine!).
Make an offer.

Serious offers will be given serious consideration.  Lowball offers will be
ignored.  Off list please to wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com