Subject: [Leica] The History of the Personal Computer
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:52:36 -0600

I also started out with CP/M, on a Xerox computer that made use of two
8-inch floppy disks, one for the operating system, and one for the
application software and data.  Then, the USAF bought Zenith 286 machines,
and I got one with two hard drives.  I bought my first 286 machine for
personal use in March 1988, when Dell was still selling them as PCs Limited.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA