Subject: [Leica] FF - NZ roses x2
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:27:31 -0800

I concur; first one is excellent, second is dark.

On another note, I was astounded when I visited NZ as to how many rose
gardens there were.
It seems most every city (especially on the north island) had at least
one public rose garden.
I learned to ask around for them - it made a lovely place to sit and
have breakfast or lunch.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"If you want to be a better photographer,
stand in front of more interesting stuff."
/Jim Richardson/

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] FF - NZ roses x2)