Subject: [Leica] First official M(240) shots
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 16:15:25 -0500

Look at the brilliant blue sky in that winter scene first shot to download.
I guess Leica approved that shot with the offending dust or oil spots on the
sensor as well of the nee camera. Nice to see their quality control has been
brought up speed....not! You would think someone would make sure either the
sensor was cleaned or the photo retouched!!

Scott

Scott