Subject: [Leica] IMG: Claw Clipping
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 07:43:02 +0100

Cats are just superior in this way.

My Taco is turning 13 on Valentine's Day, but he is in good shape. We keep
his food on top of the washer in the pantry, otherwise the dog would steal
it. We have covered the top of the washer with a small carpet to make it
easier for Taco to jump up to get to his food, and he does a perfectly good
job of doing so. But when a human is in the kitchen, he will instead sit on
the floor and meow loudly until the human picks him up and puts him next to
his food. We call it "elevator service". The cat always wins.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain