Subject: [Leica] Good Article on Print Pricing
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:41:31 +0530

Some more ramblings on the subject:

http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2013/01/the-print-market-.html

Cheers
Jayanand

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Good Article on Print Pricing)
Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Good Article on Print Pricing)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Good Article on Print Pricing)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Good Article on Print Pricing)