Subject: [Leica] Good Article on Print Pricing
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:52:14 +1030

If you hit the relevant link on the side, you can see every print sale ans
see what cost what.  The $20 print was a Ctein inkjet to demonstrate how
small sesnor cameras can make great prints:
http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2012/04/print-offer-small-sensor.html

I've been exposed to enough bad behaviour by galleries that I really like
this model, in which galleries are the only real losers.

Marty