Subject: [Leica] (Now) Nikon 24-120
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 20:04:53 -0600

I miss the old days, with my Linhof 4x5 field outfit and a Polaroid back.  I
would just give out the test prints on the spot.  I also send prints by
email, and sometimes framed and matted prints.  I do that at the Laguna
Pueblo, where I have had a portfolio over the last 20 years or so.  I think
they sell them at the church fairs.

Ken