Subject: [Leica] Geoff escapes Brisbane
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 21:06:23 -0500

good

ric

Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Two Portraits)
Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Geoff escapes Brisbane)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Geoff escapes Brisbane)
Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Geoff escapes Brisbane)