Subject: [Leica] Yosemite image
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 19:31:31 -0600

Well, we may be back in May after all.  My wife and co-photographer/critic
likes an early  May Alaskan cruise that leaves from SF, since there are more
days at sea and fewer at the tourist traps, amen.  We just want to lay back,
chill out and catch up on books and such.  So, we could fly to SF, rent a
car to Yosemite for X days, and then back for the cruise.  Works for me.

Ken