Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another from the Olympus XA
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:38:19 -0800

You brought back another memory. For a few years, I flew out of an airport
(Reid Hillview) where the fuel facility closed down at midnight. So, I'd
land at the San Jose airport, a couple of miles away to have the truck
refuel me and then hopped over to Reid Hillview. It was a flying club
situation and one was supposed to return a plane fully fueled. Well, almost.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204