Subject: [Leica] Ebay dangers
From: davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 08:54:37 +0630

Almost the same experience as Philippe's except my last foray is now mired
with mixed feelings. "Bought" a minty Noctilux M 50mm f1 for USD5000 from a
guy called M Salamu (who claims to be a doctor living in Germany) last
month. 3 weeks later I received a box of oats!  Now seeking a resolution
from PayPal. After over 3 years of Internet dealings through which I
purchased several camera systems and a fair bit of experience with all sorts
of sellers, getting caught in this scam reminds me of the dangers of ebay
transactions. I report almost every other week fraudulent listings with over
90% of them being Leica items.
Any one else with similar experience or a Noctilux to sell?

Replies: Reply from curtisbliss at yahoo.com (curtisbliss at yahoo.com) ([Leica] Ebay dangers)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Ebay dangers)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Ebay dangers)