Subject: [Leica] Ebay dangers
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:23:39 -0000

Ye gods, I read this and nearly choked on my own porridge! I too have bought
many things on ebay and never had this problem. All transactions have gone
swimmingly so far. That said I'm now the one doing the selling as I try to
offload all the mad purchases I made from junkstores, charity shops, etc.
when I didn't trample on my collecting instinct. I'm keeping my Leica and
Rolleiflex stuff though!

Douglas

"David Ching" <davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg> wrote

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Ebay dangers)