Subject: [Leica] FS: DVD: Henri Cartier-Bresson The Impassioned Eye (2003), een film van Heinz Butler
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:55:18 -0800

AW gee whiz here we go again! :-)
That old guy HCB stealing my DVD thunder . :-)

Hell he's  dead so you can't ask him live questions and receive live life

Here I am with an hour long BRAVO TV DVD produced by a North American TV
network simply because they thought I took some interesting photos,
travelled the world doing so and having a personal collection of edited
images in the National Archives of Canada of 280,000 images. Along with
another 100,000 in the National Gallery of Canada. 380,000, a lot of clicks,
99% Leicas!

It's the largest collection of photography by a single photographer in the
history of Canada! Seems cool to me, but I never thought about the numbers
until the TV program was aired. :-) Dang that sure is a pile of "Happy
Snapping!" But just think about all the fun and film I had and used! :-)

Many of you have the DVD already with very favorable positive comments.
Thank you

Anyway if yer interested? e-me on Friday sale day. Thank you.

Canadian prices obviously different to HCB's. $40.oo plus shipping.

It's an hour long live person documentary. Oh yeah along with interesting
photos and a special edition of a major selection of images as a separate
slide show! An honour winning production ! :-)
Stories and interviews not bad either. ;-) Got get a little plug in here.
:-) See you Friday

cheers,
Dr. ted