Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - some Nikon suff
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 22:32:15 -0800

My father-in-law has upgraded to the D600 and will part with the following:

Nikon D300 ? $550   The camera has a new sensor, as the old one was
scratched during cleaning.  Not by him.  Nikon installed the sensor and
tweaked the electronics as the exposure was also slightly off.
Includes box, body cap, English manual, charger, battery, cable release,
video cable, original strap still in package, 2 4GB SanDisk Ultra II CF
cards.

Nikon 18-200 VR?  $350     This lens also was worked over by Nikon not too
long ago as it had a scratch on the front element.  Taken care of under
extended warrantee from the now defunct and resurrecting Ritz camera.  I
know there is a newer VRII version, but from what I understand, the original
VR was actually a VRII, just not labeled as such and with no zoom lock.
Includes box, manual, hood, caps.

$850 for both.

So, both are in great shape.

Add shipping and E-bay charges to above price.

Aram

Aram Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson