Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] IMG: Pt.Lobos Formations
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 06:51:54 -0800

A worthwhile hour and a half.  Nice.

Aram

From: Robert Adler
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 12:40 AM
To: Leica Users Group ; Olympus Camera Discussion ; LeicaReflex at
freelists.org
Subject: [LRflex] IMG: Pt.Lobos Formations

Nice day down by Carmel just hanging out. Went to Pt. Lobos for a lunch
(windy and wet) and  a walk. Saw this and thought I'd practice my tilt
technique. 3 images with back shift, stitched and cropped. About a 45
minutes to set up and nail the focus. About 45 minutes of exposing.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/20130105-Pano1-PtLobos.jpg.html

Please look large.
Seems to work well. Hope you enjoy...
Bob

Techie stuff:
Alpa Max
Alpa 50mm Rodegon HR SB34 with polarizer
Alpa 7deg 17mm T/S adapter (about 1.4deg tilt)
Alpa 17mm Extension

PhaseOne IQ160
f 11.6 @ ISO 50 and about .5 sec.

--