Subject: [Leica] IMG: Translation, please!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:56:59 -0800

Tina Manley SHOWED:

> Normally, I did the translating and took photos, too, but I had to have
> help with this one:

> I didn't know the Spanish for goiter.  We saw quite a few goiters in
> Central America but they've been mostly eliminated here because of iodized
> salt.<<<<

Hi Tina,,
Beautiful B&W captured "CONTENT" impact moment!! I can't imagine shooting
this in colour as all it would do is take away from the eyes and expressions
of the story telling content!

It certainly says,  "When you photograph people in colour, "You photograph
their clothes!" But "when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their
souls!"  Or certainly captures a visual impact lost if shot in colour!!

cheers,
ted