Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Cataract Surgery
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:29:32 -0800

Tina Manley showed:

> The originals are in color for the doctors, but I'm showing them in B&W in
> case you might be eating supper now.

> I always considered catact surgery to be a miracle.<<<<

Hi Tina,
After many many years of medical assignments and self produced books on the
profession. I figure the eye surgery and many other delicate operations they
do. The medical men and women are miracle makers daily.

No not every single operation. But those requiring the ability to "cut?"
into the eye and or hearts and the many other delicate parts and locations
of our bodies, it is a miracle each time they do their thing! Whatever it
maybe.

cheers,
Dr.ted