Subject: [Leica] Epson R2880 problem
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:29:11 +0530

Peter,
The advantage is that you get a expensive cache of free ink when you buy
the printer. Running costs are also much lower later on because of the
cartridge size - you change less often, so you waste less ink in flushing
the pipes every time. I upgraded to the R3885 (R3880 in the USA) from the
R2400 mainly to save on ink - and print larger, of course. The one
disadvantage the the R3880 is that it does not have a roll paper option.
Cheers
Jayanand