Subject: [Leica] Fuji X series
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 13:10:11 -0600

I must say that the lenses for my Xpan, which are fuji, as perhaps not as
well built as the lenses for my Leica, but exceptionally well built and are
exceptional lenses. The ones I used on view cameras were also quite good.
Don't know about the new x lenses, but I would expect them to be competitive
with Leica.