Subject: [Leica] Fuji X series
From: davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 02:30:25 +0800

Dear Jaya,

Got me the latest compact Fuji XF1, for even less conspicuous use especially
during official dinners. Extremely stylish but limited by smallish sensor.
There are new versions namely the X100S and X20 due to be released this
quarter to their already popular X100 and X10 respectively.
Fuji lenses do give Leicas a run for the money including their MF system.
Trying out my Elmarit 28 ASPH and Summarit 35 next few days on my X Pro 1.
Amazingly small compared to Nikkor lenses of course and even Fuji.

Happy shooting!

David Ching

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Fuji X series)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Fuji X series)