Subject: [Leica] Fuji XE-1 and 18-55 zoom
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 22:15:49 +0530

Philippe, Bernard, Douglas, Ric

Thanks for looking. I did not notice any shutter lag at all, and since I do
not take bursts at all when I am photographing on the streets, I did not
notice any problem with the EVF either. I am quite happy with the Fuji line
for my "rangefinder" like system. The noise control at high ISOs is close
to Nikon, not quite as good, but good enough - and their lenses are as good
as any available today. The first shot was taken in near darkness at ISO
6400 and the result is really much better than I had hoped for!

Cheers
Jayanand