Subject: [Leica] Cataracts. AND SHOULDER. . .
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (TED GRANT)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 10:23:24 -0700 (MST)

Well my dear friends thank you all for your encouragement regarding the
shoulder replacement. I have no fear nor concerns as I feel my surgeon
friends who will carry out the procedure will do so perfectly. Response from
one of the surgeons.... "Jeesh Ted we need you around for sometime yet for a
couple more books making as look cool when doing our thing!" :-)

Thanks all once again! And Yes Tina if it doesn't come off 100% perfect I'm
sure in my gut I will figure out something to beat it!" :-)

cheers all
Dr. ted :-)