Subject: [Leica] Cataracts. . .
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 09:16:13 -0800

Shoulder replacements are tricky but I've gone part of that route after a
car accident and have a generous hunk of titanium holding my left shoulder
together - lots of screws and stuff - makes a great x-ray.

But you know a lot of cameras these days have LCD screens that rotate so you
can  hang a camera around your neck and look down onto the image. Almost all
of these cameras will mount Leica glass with an adaptor so your Noctilux
will work! I know my NEX-7 would work and many of the other Panasonic micro
four-third cameras should as well.

I think with a bit of thought you'd find something.

But hey, maybe there's a Rolleiflex in your future! <grin>

Adam

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Cataracts. . .)