Subject: [Leica] Focus Stacking
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 13:51:18 -0800

Well somehow the whole thing about focus stacking slipped by me - no
surprise there.

I can see how in macro photography where really shallow depth of field is
the rule not the exception. But how is it important in landscape photography
where deep depth of field seems to be much more common.

I'm not trolling here, I'm really looking for insight.

And if there's a good reference site for focus stacking I'd love a pointer.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Focus Stacking)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Focus Stacking)