Subject: [Leica] IMG: Juana
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 18:41:17 -0500

Thanks, Alastair.  Yes, the Fuji Astia film is the best film I ever found
for people.  It's a lot like Agfa but was always more available, cheaper
and easier to process in my Jobo.  Provia wasn't bad for general
photography and Velvia was for over-the-top landscapes, but Astia was
always my go-to film for people - less saturated and softer.

Tina