Subject: [Leica] IMG: Carlos
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 18:38:13 -0500

Yes, it's usually because they work all day in the bright Central American
sun.  We also give out sunglasses at every clinic.  Some of the children
have cataracts because of fetal alcohol syndrome.  They are usually almost
blind.  It's very sad, but the operation is almost always successful.

Thanks,

Tina