Subject: [Leica] IMG: Here today. Gone today
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 11:59:32 -0500

George you have paid tribute to Zoe with a lovely photograph to remember
her. My sympathies to you.
We have two kitties, Lucy and Linus that are like our own children they are
such close family members. We actually took them over a few years ago from
my son who was having allergy issues with them and its unbelievable how they
become part of your lives. I've even documented them in Jim Shulman's cat
book and a Leica Year book as well for posterity.
So I do feel your sorrow.
Best Regards.
Scott