Subject: [Leica] Saturday Photos
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 09:18:22 +0530

Barney, Douglas, Ric, Philippe, Luis, Jay

Thanks for looking. All photos taken with the Nikon D800E and 16-35 f4
lens. The morning paper still does quite well in India - in Chennai alone
we have five national dailies, four business dailies, all in English, as
well as four Tamil dailies still being published. My guess is that house
would have been built in 1921 - it was in a fairly advanced state of
disrepair, so bits and pieces must have fallen off.

Cheers
Jayanand