Subject: [Leica] Don McCullin
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 12:42:11 -0500

So true, Ted.  I don't think anybody ever gets over the adrenalin rush from
photographing in dangerous and exciting conditions.  Flowers just don't do
it!

My father was a highly decorated fighter pilot in WWII.  He never got used
to normal civilian life.

I think the secret is to find something bigger than yourself to concentrate
on.  Work for non-profits can be fullfilling and worthwhile.  Making a
difference in the world any way you can is the answer.

Tina