Subject: [Leica] Some artifacts at the Computer History Museum IMG:
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 10:45:01 -0500

Interesting stuff here. I remember being in college in the late 70's when
computer science students roamed the campus (it seemed) with bundles of
those things. It was always a sight to see on a night after a test or the
end of a big project or something. The student's would gather at or near the
top of high rise dorms and drop those cards. They'd flutter down below to
the rest of us who thought we were in a ticker tape parade or something.

My first computer was a Commodore VIC-20 with 5k of Ram and a cassette tape
drive.

Robert