Subject: [Leica] IMG: Well it finally arrived
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 21:52:09 -0500

That's nice of you Don I thought you were in New Jersey I'm never a borrower
or lender be. As in Id be too afraid you'd ask me to borrow one of mine. Or
I'd drop yours and not have the bucks to pay for it. As I don't.
But its nice of you to think of me.

I sh0t most of a roll with a 21 SA in Williamsburg VA in 2004 with my M6.
Some day I'll land one. And SA.
JSK
Joseph Schneider Kreuznach
A true wide angle lens for 35mm. Not of this retrofocal BS.

>>> http://www.imagist.com/blog