Subject: [Leica] Photo reviews from The NYT
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 09:02:35 -0500

I'll take that as a compliment though I feel this portfolio review thing is
a scam and I'm disappointed in the NYtiems for getting involved with it they
perhaps cant afford to say no to too many money making options.
The plus side of the thing is people have portfolios. Not just jpegs on
their Iphones. Though some of these portfolio review deals are stooping to
reviewing that output..